Old 27-06-2004, 11:04 AM
Sacha

Default Watering still needed

Just an observation but we've noticed that despite really torrential rain
lately, some things still need watering. We have some 3 yo Euryops growing
in Ali Baba pots and they're bone dry because the rain hasn't penetrated
their foliage cover. It really astonished me to see how dry they were. Of
course, the strong winds we've had probably haven't helped, either!
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Old 27-06-2004, 07:49 PM
Bob Hobden

"Sacha" wrote
Just an observation but we've noticed that despite really torrential rain
lately, some things still need watering. We have some 3 yo Euryops

growing
in Ali Baba pots and they're bone dry because the rain hasn't penetrated
their foliage cover. It really astonished me to see how dry they were.

Of
course, the strong winds we've had probably haven't helped, either!
--

We've had quite heavy rain here recently but when I dug up some potatoes for
the pot a couple of days ago it surprised me how little dampness there was,

--
Regards
Bob

Some photos of my plants at.....