Old 03-07-2004, 12:02 AM
Bob Hobden

Default A plant that smells like lemon?

"Douglas" wrote
Meditation and solitude!. Another wise guy who's found a way of avoiding
getting his hands dirty and doing a bit of exercise- like a wee bit the
work.
Mugs like me have to get down to feeding mouths. I could meditate in
solitude if I wanted but the trouble is that the supermarket check-out

bint
calls security if I walk past her with a full trolley.
That's Reality, but I'll keep on being a seeker and try next time at

Asdas,
Anyone know where the wise guy who wrote the above, - the Dhammapada
wallah, - gets his flide lice?.

Like most Buddhist Monks he gets given it daily by the local population,
people very like yourself. :-)

Actually the comment was made by the Lord Buddha himself (who was actually
an Indian Prince by birth).

--
Regards
Bob

Some photos of my plants at.....

10 10 10 fertilizer smells like ammonia - can I use it? brassplyer Gardening 2 16-06-2009 09:09 PM
Notes: Damon shining in DH role - says Fenway smells like an armpit - Fast Larry[_2_] Gardening 2 13-06-2007 11:07 PM
Tree smells like vinegar kc Gardening 2 29-06-2005 09:58 AM
bush that smells like cantaloupe Eric Goforth Gardening 6 28-05-2004 03:03 PM
Smells like jasmine: shrub in Montreal Cris Fuhrman Gardening 4 15-06-2003 02:44 PM