Old 15-07-2004, 01:33 PM
Brian

Default Would you believe it?!!

I have just returned from a week 'botanising' in the far West of
Ireland. The flora is well worth the journey~ it's fantastic and
fascinating. In many parts I felt as if I alone had ever visited~~ and then
came across a mass of Japanese Knotweed!!
Best Wishes Brian.
The people were exceptionally welcoming and even showed me a Guinness
bottle with 'Open other end' on the base!!

Old 15-07-2004, 01:40 PM
shazzbat

"Brian" --- 'flayb' to respond wrote in message
I have just returned from a week 'botanising' in the far West

of
Ireland. The flora is well worth the journey~ it's fantastic and
fascinating. In many parts I felt as if I alone had ever visited~~ and

then
came across a mass of Japanese Knotweed!!
Best Wishes Brian.
The people were exceptionally welcoming and even showed me a Guinness
bottle with 'Open other end' on the base!!

I thought they all had that? ;-))

Steve

Old 15-07-2004, 01:41 PM
Cereus-validus

Yeah, sure.

Botanizing in Irish pubs.

That's the ticket!

Old 16-07-2004, 12:19 AM
tuin man

"Brian" --- 'flayb' to respond wrote in message
I have just returned from a week 'botanising' in the far West

of
Ireland. The flora is well worth the journey~ it's fantastic and
fascinating. In many parts I felt as if I alone had ever visited~~ and

then
came across a mass of Japanese Knotweed!!
Best Wishes Brian.
The people were exceptionally welcoming and even showed me a Guinness
bottle with 'Open other end' on the base!!

Well now, well now, are you sure that it wasn't that they were giving you
the drink, whilst taking the precaution that, well, what with you being
'foreign' an' all, that it's best to make sure, to be sure, that you're
shown the 'Open other end' on the base??

Patrick