Old 24-07-2004, 01:02 PM
Vicar Peter Parsnip

Default Newsgroup

Be still! and revere Wim Jay, who blessed us with their presence on 16 Jul
2004...

"B Z Bee" wrote in message

On Thu, 15 Jul 2004 21:25:28 +0100, "Douglas"
wrote:

"John Edgar" wrote in message
Why has this newsgroup been taken over by loonies who are not
interested in gardening in the U.K.?
John
In limine sapientiae

*******
Take heart! No! - it hasn't. I can prove it, - but disregard my
advice for the sake of your sanity.
Subscribe and download uk.politics misc. . That N.G is populated by
masses of weirdo nogs, misfits, sex miscreants,
insane trolls, argumentive uneducated Uni undisciplined dumb
foul-mouthed teenagers.... most of whom have completely and totally
reversed all that time honoured and proven tenets - especially
shame, - and all that we have been taught and had confirmed by
living it ourselves.
I use outlook Express. It works, - although I have certain
reservations, - but I cull all the rubbish by simply highlighting
and then pressing Delete and confirm. The rubbish stays away until
I Synchronise again.
The remedy is simple. They have to be starved of oxygen. So what to
do?. Delete if you can, but in the event, DO NOT answer them. They
thrive on reaction. Above all, do not let them touch your emotions,

LOL too late for Michael saunby aka J Edgar, he's been fried, cooked
and hung out to dry. Our best troll bait yet.

- be firm and
steel yourself to let it slide off like water off a ducks back.

Ruddy ducks?

It's the only way. I have been guilty sometimes of toying in idle
moments with them occasionally for sport, but what does that make
me?. I am too ashamed to answer my own question.
Doug.

Shame on you, the vicar may be able to save you from damnation.

The Vicar is on a well earned break at the moment. Anyone in need of
spiritual guidance should repeat "Hail the Parsnip" four times, click
their heels, and down a large glass of spirits. (He often recommends
Jack Daniels but I'm a rum man myself.)

I forgot to add that they should also line their hand with salt and lick
it. Then they should repeat until necessary.

--
The Reverend Parson Peter Parsnip
VISIT ME ONLINE AT: http://peterparsnip.blogspot.com/

"Withhold not correction from the child: for if thou beatest him with
the rod, he shall not die." -- Proverbs 23:13 (AV)