Old 22-07-2004, 05:22 PM
Ben

Default Parrots in the garden, again

Hi all,

I got some excellent and very helpful responses from my previous
message regarding parakeets in London and the resk of the UK. As I
mentioned, I am a journalist from the Canadian Broadcasting
Corporation and am working on a radio story on this subject. I would
really like to speak to some of you who have responded. The Wraysbury
area sounds particularly interesting. Please send me an e-mail
) if you have any stories or have friends who
have stories about the parakeets in gardens, trees, or anywhere else.
Your kind help is greatly appreciated.

Ben