Old 25-07-2004, 04:38 PM
Phil L

Default OXFORD BUILDERS BACK OUT of animal research laboratory at Oxford. HOORAY another one bites the dust.

Franz Heymann wrote:
:: You forgot to include the use of pigs in the deverlopment of
:: radiation treatment of cancer, and a variety of animals for
:: various heart surgical techniques. So the OP had better not ever
:: contract cancer or a heart problem if he wishes to be true to his
:: "principles", if I may call them that.
::
:: Franz

What has this to do with fish?
What has this to do with birdwatching?

*LEARN TO SNIP THE NEWSGROUPS TO WHICH YOU ARE REPLYING!!!!!!!!!*

Old 25-07-2004, 05:04 PM

On Sun, 25 Jul 2004 15:36:46 GMT, "Phil L"

::
:: STOP ABUSING INTERNET
:: --
:: Martin

You are the one who is sending this crap to a hundred newsgroups at a time,
in the little window at the top, the one with all the newsgroup names in,

That is why I posted the headers.

delete them all, apart from the one you are in, or better still, don't reply
at all.

Wrong! I am not.
Another case of Miss Marples puts foot in mouth?
--
Martin
Old 25-07-2004, 05:04 PM

On Sun, 25 Jul 2004 15:38:55 GMT, "Phil L"
wrote:

Franz Heymann wrote:
:: You forgot to include the use of pigs in the deverlopment of
:: radiation treatment of cancer, and a variety of animals for
:: various heart surgical techniques. So the OP had better not ever
:: contract cancer or a heart problem if he wishes to be true to his
:: "principles", if I may call them that.
::
:: Franz

What has this to do with fish?
What has this to do with birdwatching?

It has to do with the subject.

--
Martin

Old 25-07-2004, 05:59 PM
Phil L

wrote:
:: It has to do with the subject.

At least you trimmed the NG's you posted it to....now if everyone does this,
normality may prevail.

Old 25-07-2004, 06:10 PM
Phil L

Old 25-07-2004, 06:20 PM
Phil L

wrote:
:: On Sun, 25 Jul 2004 16:58:16 GMT, "Phil L"
:: wrote:
::
:::
wrote:
::::: On Sun, 25 Jul 2004 15:36:46 GMT, "Phil L"
::::: wrote:
:::::
::::::
wrote:
::::::::
:::::::: STOP ABUSING INTERNET
:::::::: --
:::::::: Martin
::::::
:::::: You are the one who is sending this crap to a hundred
:::::: newsgroups at a time, in the little window at the top, the one
:::::: with all the newsgroup names in,
:::::
::::: That is why I posted the headers.
::: But if everyone does it, in every group it lands in, your group is
::: effectively destroyed,
::
:: it was a warning to people that it was being cross posted and a
:: request to stop it.
::
So you crossposted a pile of kak in an effort to stop people cross posting?

::: this is how trolls work - they get X-posted arguments
::: and crossposted flamewars going between the groups, then just sit
::: back while ordinary posters carry it on between themselves.
::
:: but everybody didn't and I normally have Agent set to not cross
:: post.

obviously not.

:::::: delete them all, apart from the one you are in, or better
:::::: still, don't reply at all.
:::::
::::: Wrong! I am not.
:::
::: You are not what?
:::
::::: Another case of Miss Marples puts foot in mouth?
:::
::: ??????????
::
:: another mystery for you to solve.

/yawn/

Old 25-07-2004, 08:05 PM
Neil Ellwood

On Sun, 25 Jul 2004 14:06:34 +0000, Ray wrote:

Vivisectionists, researchers, scientists call them what you will, they are
all a bunch of "cowards" who abuse animals for a salary.

OTH. Michael Saunby is the only person who admits, in open forum, that he
abuses animals for pleasure.

What can you call this kind of person?

An animal Rights activist.
--
neil
delete delete to reply
Old 25-07-2004, 08:05 PM
Neil Ellwood

On Sun, 25 Jul 2004 17:19:28 +0000, Ray wrote:

"Michael Saunby" wrote in message

"Ray" wrote in message

"Michael Saunby" wrote in message

"Jack Harrison" wrote in message
.. .

"Nick Maclaren" wrote in message
A hearty well done to Animal Aid and co for their efforts in

educating
people on the abuse of animals.

So I take it if you need medical treatment that involves drugs, you

will
refuse on the basis that life saving drugs might have been tested on
animals?

Might? So which prescribed drugs have not been tested on animals?

Which
household cleaning products, etc. have not been safety tested on

animals?
Surely the answer is as close to none as makes no difference.

Do you ever take medication of any sort? If so, then the word
"hypocrisy"
spring to mind.

ARist, hypocrite, same difference.

Michael Saunby.

Vivisectionists, researchers, scientists call them what you will, they

are
all a bunch of "cowards" who abuse animals for a salary.

OTH. Michael Saunby is the only person who admits, in open forum, that

he
abuses animals for pleasure.

What can you call this kind of person?

Another victim of the AR lie machine? See http://www.vare.org.uk for

other
examples of the way AR extremists such as Ray use lies and the threat of
lies to terrorise decent honest people who refuse to accept the dishonest
propaganda ARists.

It speaks volumes to learn that you support actions like this - ref :
http://news.independent.co.uk/uk/thi...p?story=543009

QUOTE
Last week the man, who wishes to remain anonymous, received a note headed:
"A serious warning from Animal Rights Activists."
It said: "If the company does not stop building the animal laboratory at
Oxford within one week a letter about you will mailed to hundreds of your
neighbours. This letter will make several allegations about your personal
life. It will also contain a forged criminal record showing a string of
sexual offences committed by yourself throughout your adult life."

END QUOTE

Seems that UK AR activist standards of honesty and decency are no better

in
their dealings outwith Usenet. Why doesn't that surprise me? The sooner
the lot of you are locked up the better!

Michael Saunby

Never mind the links Micheal.

Let us deal with something a little closer to home. - Your lack of
integrity.

Last week you started a posting Subject header "This Battle Must Be Won"
21:7:04 on this newsgroup and several others.

During the ensuing thread which developed you made a serious mistatke, YOU
ACTUALLY TOLD THE TRUTH. [My lifestyle does involve killing for sport]
These words are yours Michael, they have not been distorted or changed and
are in the archives of 'Google' for all to see.

At this point Derek interjected with the following:

[ "I don't hunt."

Michael Saunby http://tinyurl.com/5ow8r

"Anyway, I don't hunt. I don't much care for hunting"
Michael Saunby http://tinyurl.com/62ubf

"**** off you ignorant ****. I've told you often enough
- I DON'T HUNT."
Michael Saunby http://tinyurl.com/4narw

You're just a damned liar, Saunby.]

As a reasonable person, I asked Derek to hang fire and give you time for
clarification of your statement. He kindly complied.

Subsequently, I gave you numerous opportunities to retract your statement as
the question of a typo was raised by your fellow Canadian deviant "Dutch". I
also gave you a list of alternatives to help you out of your quandary. My
kindness was not appreciated and indeed, I received nothing other than
abuse.

So Michael, we can only assume that you have a serious problem, you actually
take delight and pleasure from inflicting or watching animals suffer.

You are in no position to be critical of ARAs, in fact you are in no
position to post at all. Clearly you are mentally disturbed.

I have proved, with your help, you a-

A Liar
A Fraud
A Pervert

What more do you want?

If indeed you do want more I can also add masochist.

So starts the false allegation slinging

--
neil
delete delete to reply
Old 25-07-2004, 08:05 PM
Oz

P.Kyle esquire writes

STOP ABUSING INTERNET

YES!

A good opportunity for newbies to learn how to use their killfiles....

--
Oz

BTOPENWORLD address about to cease. DEMON address no longer in use.
Use

still functions.

Old 25-07-2004, 08:06 PM
Vicar Peter Parsnip

Be still! and revere Oz, who blessed us with their presence on 25 Jul
2004...

P.Kyle esquire writes

STOP ABUSING INTERNET

YES!

A good opportunity for newbies to learn how to use their killfiles....

Your sig is too big for demon.local. Reduce it, or we will dig, threaten
and sue. It's remarkable what a little digging can produce. Oho!

--
The Reverend Parson Peter Parsnip
VISIT ME ONLINE AT: http://peterparsnip.blogspot.com/

"Withhold not correction from the child: for if thou beatest him with
the rod, he shall not die." -- Proverbs 23:13 (AV)
Old 25-07-2004, 08:06 PM
Paul Rooney

On Sun, 25 Jul 2004 19:29:41 +0100, Oz
wrote:

P.Kyle esquire writes

STOP ABUSING INTERNET

YES!

A good opportunity for newbies to learn how to use their killfiles....

Oz! What are you doing in demon.local?

Get out, now, while you still have the chance!

--
Paul {Hamilton Rooney}

Owner of the newsgroup demon.local

"Chris {Hamilton Hill} will certainly post the appropriate email if required" - J {Hamilton K}
"What sort of proof would you like? I could post the email from Demon's
legal team, complete with headers" - Chris {Hamilton Hill}
Oho!