Old 24-07-2004, 02:08 PM
VozDelReason

Default Letter to all you shit fer brains war mongers

Meet our allies:

We had a great day. We killed a lot of people. We dropped a few civilians,
but what do you do? I'm sorry but the chick was in the way.
Sgt. Eric Schrumpf
cowardly sniper with the Fifth Marine Regiment. March 29, 2003

I think they [Iraqi people] thought we wouldn't shoot kids. But we showed
them we don't care. We are going to do what we have to do to stay alive and
keep ourselves safe. I did what I had to do. I don't have a big problem
with it but anyone who shoots a little kid has to feel something.
Private Nick Boggs

The Iraqis are sick people and we are the chemotherapy. I am starting to
hate this country. Wait till I get hold of a ****in Iraqi. No, I won't get
hold of one. I'll just kill him.
Corporal Ryan Dupre

And what of our special lovey dovey special relationship with our special
friends? They like us so much that they have included us as recipients of
that "chemotherapy" they dumped on the Middle East. Remember all those
thousands of tonnes of depleted uranium the USA [Bush] criminally employed
in Afghanistan, Iraq and Yugoslavia? Well it's all over your yard, all over
your house, all over you now. See that orange/brown coloured dust/crap all
over your car after it has rained? Well that's particles of desert sand
from the Middle East (as well as North Africa) brought here by high
altitude winds. All that vapourized/areosolized radioactive depleted
uranium in your lungs, in your food on your hands, brought here with the
sand. You'll see. Instead of jumping up and down like some Chimpanzee
version of a cheer girl drunk on war fever you'll be sobbing your ignorant
and pathetic eyes out as you come home from more chemotherapy at your
local hospital. You people are such shit fer brains I suppose you would
have had to go [become extinct] sooner or later anyway. :-)