Old 07-08-2004, 09:47 AM
Gaby Chaudry

Default WTB: rare (sub)tropical plants

Franz,

The RHS plantfinder is on the net. I use it quite regularly. The URL
is

http://www.rhs.org.uk/rhsplantfinder/plantfinder.asp

That's exactly where I have been and where I got the bad results....

It is possible that you might have to be a member of the RHS to have
access to it, but give it a try.

This can't be - otherwise I would have got no result with *any* search.

Bye, Gaby

--
Mrs. Gaby Chaudry
http://www.gaby.de/bilder/

Old 07-08-2004, 11:49 AM
Franz Heymann

"Gaby Chaudry" wrote in message
Franz,

The RHS plantfinder is on the net. I use it quite regularly.

The URL
is

http://www.rhs.org.uk/rhsplantfinder/plantfinder.asp

That's exactly where I have been and where I got the bad results....

My apologies. I misread your note in a hurry.

It is possible that you might have to be a member of the RHS to

have
access to it, but give it a try.

This can't be - otherwise I would have got no result with *any*

search.

You're right.

Franz