Old 01-09-2004, 03:43 PM
Cat

"Cat" wrote in message

"Anna Kettle" wrote in message
advertising in the
press, Yellow Pages (Very expensive and a waste of time for what he

wants
do)

I thought yellow pages would be expensive too, but no! For a one line
ad it is free and the same with white pages too. For any more space
they charge an arm and a leg. The free ad is just
Name-Address-Phonenumber so I mutated my business name into "Anna
Kettle Parget and Lime"

Knowing what pargetting is when it's at home, I would

^^^^^^^^^^
(snip)

Of course, this should read "not knowing"...

--
Cat(h)
The world swirls...

Old 02-09-2004, 07:51 AM
Robert E A Harvey

"Cat" wrote
Name-Address-Phonenumber so I mutated my business name into "Anna
Kettle Parget and Lime"

Knowing what pargetting is when it's at home, I would

^^^^^^^^^^
(snip)

Of course, this should read "not knowing"...

Bet you do now...
http://www.beenthere-donethat.org.uk...hall02big.html
Old 02-09-2004, 08:12 AM
Anna Kettle

Knowing what pargetting is when it's at home, I would
(snip)

Of course, this should read "not knowing"...

Glad to be able to edificate you ;-) and your explanation too cos I
had visions of an obscure legal property term wot I'd not come across.

Anna
~~ Anna Kettle, Suffolk, England
|""""| ~ Lime plaster repairs
/ ^^ \ // Freehand modelling in lime: overmantels, pargeting etc
|____| www.kettlenet.co.uk 01359 230642