Old 07-02-2003, 03:53 AM
Gary B

Default Putting Bubble Wrap In Greenhouse

Can anyone tell me what the best method is to pin bubble wrap up in my
geenhouse please.

Thankyou GaryB

Old 09-02-2003, 04:00 PM
Ken Riley

On Thu, 6 Feb 2003 19:53:03 -0800, "Gary B"
wrote:

Can anyone tell me what the best method is to pin bubble wrap up in my
geenhouse please.

Thankyou GaryB

At each end of the apex and each end of the line joining the roof to
the sides is a tiny gap. (Aluminium greenhouse). Think of an
inverted V on two sticks. The little holes are at the three points on
the V, one set at the back and one at the front. I have looped wire
through the hole at the back and along to the hole at the front and
through, tying them together outside. This done three times, once
through each pair of holes gives me three wire lines along the length
of the greenhouse. I pushed bubblewrap behind all three wires and
down to the floor on each side, effectively double-glazing the
greenhouse. In the summer I roll the sides up but I leave the
bubblewrap across the roof as it provides some shading.

Joan in Bramhall (Cheshire)