Old 11-10-2004, 07:43 PM
Amber Ormerod

Default rubber broom

I used to have a vileda rubber broom untill he died a few days back. But it
was brilliant for sweeping outside because the normal broom just get filled
with pine needles. Has anyone seen any of these or anything like them about?
I have the super sweepa I think its called for indoors but the way the head
is fixed to the stick makes the head come off quite easily.

Old 12-10-2004, 11:55 AM
chris

Poundstretcher had them in, dont know whether they have still got them

Old 12-10-2004, 03:55 PM
Amber Ormerod

wrote:

I used to have a vileda rubber broom untill he died a few days back. But

it
was brilliant for sweeping outside because the normal broom just get

filled
with pine needles. Has anyone seen any of these or anything like them

about?
I have the super sweepa I think its called for indoors but the way the

head
is fixed to the stick makes the head come off quite easily.

oh cool, thanks I will take a look.

Old 13-10-2004, 11:07 AM
Nick Gray

"Amber Ormerod" wrote in message
I used to have a vileda rubber broom untill he died a few days back. But

it
was brilliant for sweeping outside because the normal broom just get

filled
with pine needles. Has anyone seen any of these or anything like them

about?
I have the super sweepa I think its called for indoors but the way the

head
is fixed to the stick makes the head come off quite easily.

Hi Amber,

Spear & Jackson make a short rubber tined rake. I think it's about £20, they
should be available in good garden centres, or the sheds (B&Q, Homebase
etc.).

HTH

Nick
http://www.ukgardening.co.uk

Old 13-10-2004, 03:11 PM
Amber Ormerod

"Nick Gray" wrote in message

"Amber Ormerod" wrote in message
I used to have a vileda rubber broom untill he died a few days back. But

it
was brilliant for sweeping outside because the normal broom just get

filled
with pine needles. Has anyone seen any of these or anything like them

about?
I have the super sweepa I think its called for indoors but the way the

head
is fixed to the stick makes the head come off quite easily.

Hi Amber,

Spear & Jackson make a short rubber tined rake. I think it's about £20,

they
should be available in good garden centres, or the sheds (B&Q, Homebase
etc.).

Oh, thanks. I will look out for one.

amber