Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-11-2004, 07:10 PM
Alan Gould

Default Virus alert

Some e-mails which contain a virus are being circulated in my name -
written in the style GOULD ALAN. One or two urglers have sent to tell me
that they have received them, and asked me would I check my PC.
I received one myself today and was alerted about the virus by my
updated NAV/Symantec system. My PC is also protected by Demon/Turnpike
and MS-XP-Home software. Anyone receiving a copy of the spam should
delete it without opening. With apologies.
--
Alan Gould

Are there virus resistant squash seeds? Virus killing my squash! goldtech Gardening 10 12-04-2013 01:16 PM
nursery website virus alert someone United Kingdom 31 25-12-2009 10:03 PM
OT VIRUS ALERT Sacha United Kingdom 5 22-09-2005 03:31 PM
SPAM ALERT an ad I saw for multiple packs Flower Bulbs, Strawberrys, hanging baskets animaux Gardening 0 30-01-2003 02:52 AM
** ALERT- - Rid your PC of Illegal Images** wwwwwwssssssx Don Wanton Ponds 0 25-01-2003 11:28 PM