Old 08-12-2004, 06:34 PM
Ford Prefect

Default Square Pots

Anyone know where I can get small square plant pots, not the black
flimsey plastic ones.
Cheers.
Ford.
Old 08-12-2004, 08:22 PM
Peter Stockdale

"Ford Prefect" wrote in message
Anyone know where I can get small square plant pots, not the black
flimsey plastic ones.
Cheers.
Ford.

Where are you ?
Got dozens - minimal charge - say 1p per pot - buyer collect price.
Regards
Pete ( Nantwich, Cheshire)
www.thecanalshop.com

Old 08-12-2004, 08:50 PM
ned

"Peter Stockdale" wrote in message

"Ford Prefect" wrote in message
Anyone know where I can get small square plant pots, not the

black
flimsey plastic ones.
Cheers.
Ford.

Where are you ?
Got dozens - minimal charge - say 1p per pot - buyer collect price.
Regards
Pete ( Nantwich, Cheshire)
www.thecanalshop.com

And I've got a boxful in the shed (ex my cactus period) from 2" up.

--
ned (East Lincs)

http://www.bugsandweeds.co.uk
last update 12.11.2004

Old 09-12-2004, 06:47 PM
Ford Prefect

On Wed, 8 Dec 2004 20:50:10 -0000, "ned" wrote:

"Peter Stockdale" wrote in message

"Ford Prefect" wrote in message
Anyone know where I can get small square plant pots, not the

black
flimsey plastic ones.
Cheers.
Ford.

Where are you ?
Got dozens - minimal charge - say 1p per pot - buyer collect price.
Regards
Pete ( Nantwich, Cheshire)
www.thecanalshop.com

And I've got a boxful in the shed (ex my cactus period) from 2" up.

Thanks for the offer Pete but I'm down south, Portsmouth :0(
Old 13-12-2004, 05:00 PM
Ford Prefect

On Thu, 09 Dec 2004 18:47:18 GMT, Ford Prefect
wrote:

On Wed, 8 Dec 2004 20:50:10 -0000, "ned" wrote:

"Peter Stockdale" wrote in message

"Ford Prefect" wrote in message
Anyone know where I can get small square plant pots, not the

black
flimsey plastic ones.
Cheers.
Ford.

Where are you ?
Got dozens - minimal charge - say 1p per pot - buyer collect price.
Regards
Pete ( Nantwich, Cheshire)
www.thecanalshop.com

And I've got a boxful in the shed (ex my cactus period) from 2" up.

Thanks for the offer Pete but I'm down south, Portsmouth :0(

Pete,
What sort of price inc. p&p?
Ford.

Old 13-12-2004, 08:28 PM
Peter Stockdale

"Ford Prefect" wrote in message
On Thu, 09 Dec 2004 18:47:18 GMT, Ford Prefect
Where are you ?
Got dozens - minimal charge - say 1p per pot - buyer collect price.
Regards
Pete ( Nantwich, Cheshire)
www.thecanalshop.com

And I've got a boxful in the shed (ex my cactus period) from 2" up.

Thanks for the offer Pete but I'm down south, Portsmouth :0(

Pete,
What sort of price inc. p&p?
Ford.

Hi there, Ford .
Thought you had died or summat due to time lapse in coming back on your post
!!
Perhaps better to discuss details off - group
My em add. is on my website : -=
www.thecanalshop.com
Come back with the sizes you are after and the quantity and the timescale by
personal em and I will check out stocks.

Regards
Pete