Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 16-12-2004, 09:42 AM
Ana Ana is offline
Registered User

Wink self-sufficiency-HELP!!

Hi to everyone,
I am looking for information about self-sufficiency. I have a small piece of land on the south east of Spain, about 9 acres. It is in a mountainous area. And I would really appreciate if someone could recomend me a book or web about gardening and creating a total self-sufficient farm in this area ( creating energy, animals, vegetables, grain...). How many people can live of this piece of land? I've already read most of John Seymour's books but they are not focused on growing in Spain. I am also looking for some kind of farm school where I can learn something more than feeding animals or planting seeds and watering flowers, in any place of Europe. If anybody feels curious about the reason of this, have a look www.energycrisis.com. And for Spanish speakers, www.crisisenergetica.org. Thank you very much. I really hope you think of this carefully.

Where is Bucket?! Was: Self-Sufficiency Acreage Requirement? Frogleg Edible Gardening 0 18-12-2003 05:18 PM
Where is Bucket?! Was: Self-Sufficiency Acreage Requirement? Frogleg Gardening 0 18-12-2003 05:13 PM
Self-Sufficiency Alex Edible Gardening 14 19-07-2003 04:22 PM
Self-sufficiency Alex Permaculture 0 14-07-2003 09:02 PM
Self-Sufficiency Alex Bamboo 0 12-07-2003 05:32 PM