Old 09-12-2002, 02:02 PM
Barbara Lewis

Default Apple trees

I have three apple trees in a side border. two of them have small round
apples covered in black spots, any ideas what to do about it!

Old 09-12-2002, 03:11 PM
Emrys Davies

'Barbara',

This is possibility for your consideration, although I have no real
knowledge of such a disease.

http://support.microsoft.com/default...;en-us;q232480

Regards,
Emrys Davies.

Old 09-12-2002, 03:15 PM
Emrys Davies

'Barbara',

Sorry, I got my URLS mixed up there. Here we go!!

http://www.hortnet.co.nz/publication...s/hf205001.htm

Good luck,
Emrys Davies.