Old 22-02-2005, 10:39 PM
Janet Tweedy

In article , Mike
writes
A very slight sprinkling of whitish slush first thing.
Cleared by 0930
Occasional flurries of light snow around 1000
Now brilliant sunshine and very hot coming through the Doors to the Patio
:-)) 1115
Patio wet but drying fast.

South Coast of Isle of Wight

Cold, light sprinkling of snow
sunny
snow shower
sun
overcast, heavy snow/hail for 10 minutes
sunshine
cold but dry wind cold but not piercing
light snow showers throughout afternoon
cold but dry
no wait .... light snow.....
no wait now changed to nothing ...........No wind, no frost, no snow, no
ice, about 2 degrees.

Amersham, Buckinghamshire

--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph
Old 22-02-2005, 10:47 PM
ex WGS Hamm

"David W.E. Roberts" wrote in message
Hi,

following on from all the doom laden predictions a couple of months ago we
now have wall to wall news coverage of the snow (although the snow isn't
giving wall to wall coverage.....).

However being on the east coast of Suffolk the weather is quite nice - no
frost or snow, a bit brisk but sunny between the clouds.

I am starting to wonder if all the news coverage is an elaborate hoax.

Shall I put my sledge back in the loft again (unused these 10 years or
more)?

What is it like in North Devon?

We are going there next week to escape the blizzards :-)

We had a white out blizzard today several times just north of you in
Wisbech, Cambs. Me chickens don't like it much :0(