Old 01-05-2003, 02:32 PM
Chuck

Default May I ask a few minutes of your time?

Hello,

My name is Chuck Pazdzioch of Comfortable Home Living. I am writing to this
news group to ask a small favor of the
readers. www.comfortablehomeliving.com is a new and improved website
focused on Home Safety, Home Improvement,
and Home Decor. Our site offers articles related to these subjects. New
articles are uploaded frequently. Although
many of our articles are submitted from users such as yourselves, we do have
experts available to check for validity
of each article. These experts also submit their own articles as well.

What I would like to ask of the user group is to spend a little of their
time to peruse the site and critique it.
We are looking for any type of errors that the site might encounter.
Suggestions for a better site is appreciaated too.
I'm sure there are new users to the Internet as well as the experienced
users. Any and all input would be most
appreciated. Even if it's one mispelled word in an article.

We have changed our platform, web hoster, and design. Many changes have
been made, and although we have people to
check for quality of the site, nothing is better than the actual user. Feel
free to sign up for our newsletter or
submit a suggestions. If you have a related website to ours, feel free to
submit your link, and we will review
your site for submission to our site.

Everyone that subscribes to the newsletter or submits a suggestion, is
eligible for our monthly free drawing. We
have a very scrict privacy policy and at no time will we ever release
anyone's information submitted to our site.
We do not believe in SPAM, and it is illegal.

We look forward to seeing you at our site and appreciate your time. E-mail
us anytime if you have any questions.

Best Regards,

Chuck Pazdzioch

www.comfortablehomeliving.com

FREE tips on making your home comfortable and safe. Quality products to
enhance your home.
Sign up for our free monthly newsletter and drawing for a FREE gift.

Old 02-05-2003, 05:32 AM
Bruce

Spam. Spam. Spam. Spam. Spam. Spam. Spam. Spam. Spam. Spam. Spam. Spam. Spam.
Old 04-05-2003, 02:56 AM
Die Spammer !!!

email has been sent to for spam abuse