Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 23-12-2002, 10:57 AM
Druss

Default Markins, pumprows, or just senescent marrows?

"Andy Spragg" wrote in message
This year, we grew a bumper crop of marrows on our allotment. Not
because anyone in the house actually /likes/ them, you understand, but
because my 13yo son wanted to. I could relate to that - they grow fast
and big - ideal for a beginner. And we ended up with a couple of dozen
ranging from supermarket size to a lot bigger.

snip

Andy

--
sparge at globalnet point co point uk

"Ignorance is linked to laziness, both are deplorable,
the latter not to be confused with tuit-shortage,
which looks a lot like laziness to the ignorant"
Austin Shackles, uk.rec.sheds

There's only one thing to do witha surplus of marrows;
Marrow Rum !!! mmmmmmmmm, now that can make a marrow taste gooooood.
Duncan

Is it just my bad gardening (planting my tomatoes out too late) orhas the weather just been awful for growing peppers and tomates furlow United Kingdom 16 02-09-2010 07:23 PM
Marrows! chris thame United Kingdom 3 18-07-2008 09:05 PM
Marrows Michael[_13_] United Kingdom 1 04-07-2008 04:47 PM
Marrows - Female Flowers? Sue S Gardening 4 07-07-2004 01:02 PM
Marrows & potatoes ajr United Kingdom 5 23-05-2004 10:08 PM