Old 26-12-2002, 11:21 AM
Margaret Paige

Default CHRISTMAS DAY

CONGRATULATIONS DAD!!

margaret

"Jon Green" schreef in bericht
Mike wrote:

Christmas Day greetings to one and all.

What has Santa bought you?

A small, wriggly female-type person; by forceps, 9lbs 4oz, three days
ago. All three of us doing well; all three utterly knackered.

Jon ("Just call me Dad!")
--
SPAM BLOCK IN USE! Replace 'deadspam' with 'green-lines' to reply in

email.
Want a free solution to email spam? Try http://www.deadspam.com/
(Declaration of interest: I own/run the domain.)

Old 27-12-2002, 02:46 PM
Ken Riley

On Wed, 25 Dec 2002 08:17:27 +0000, Mike
wrote:

Christmas Day greetings to one and all.

What has Santa bought you?

Best wishes all

Mike

http://www.collingwoodassoc.org.uk/ Reunion. Chatham May 30th - June 2nd
River Class Assn Dinner Leamington Spa Sept 20th 2003.
Castle Class Corvettes Assn. Reunion October 2003 Isle of Wight.
National Service (RAF) Association reunion. Nov 2003 Scarborough.

Just been out of the back door and noticed a daffodil about to open in
a pot of lavender! Thankyou Santa!! Belated Happy Christmas everyone
and a green and peaceful New Year.

Joan in Bramhall (Cheshire)

Old 27-12-2002, 07:45 PM
Sarah Dale

On Wed, 25 Dec 2002 08:17:27 +0000, Mike wrote:

Christmas Day greetings to one and all.

What has Santa bought you?

Well, I got a pair of gardening gloves, a HUGE ball of string and one of
those flexible tub / trug thingies from MIL and FIL, so I'm very chuffed
and looking forward to using said equipment very soon.

Sarah

A happy new year to all URGlers.
Old 27-12-2002, 11:54 PM
Jon Green

"Natalie" wrote:

"Jon Green" wrote in message
Mike wrote:

Christmas Day greetings to one and all.

What has Santa bought you?

A small, wriggly female-type person; by forceps, 9lbs 4oz, three days
ago. All three of us doing well; all three utterly knackered.

Jon ("Just call me Dad!")

Congratulations Jon. What are you calling her?

Meriel Anne. Pretty little thing; still bewildered by the world, but
generally happy when fed. ;-)

Jon
Old 28-12-2002, 09:36 AM
Martin Sykes

Congrats.

I got a son. Benjamin Edward Sykes. 7lb 8oz. Christmas day, 11.22pm.

Oh, and for the garden, lots of garden ornaments ( tasteful ones - no
gnomes ).

Martin

Old 28-12-2002, 01:07 PM
Jon Green

"Martin Sykes" wrote:

Congrats.

I got a son. Benjamin Edward Sykes. 7lb 8oz. Christmas day, 11.22pm.

Oh, and for the garden, lots of garden ornaments ( tasteful ones - no
gnomes ).

Oh, congrats! Your first? (Meriel was ours.) You resisted the
temptation to give a seasonal name, then. ;-)

Jon
Old 28-12-2002, 01:32 PM
Natalie

"Martin Sykes" wrote in message
Congrats.

I got a son. Benjamin Edward Sykes. 7lb 8oz. Christmas day, 11.22pm.

Oh, and for the garden, lots of garden ornaments ( tasteful ones - no
gnomes ).

Martin

Congratulations Martin. Trust mother & son are doing well!

Natalie

Old 28-12-2002, 10:38 PM
Michael Berridge

Jon Green wrote in message ...

Yep, pink as a miniature tea rose (and a little more fragrant at times,
but we won't go there....

Jon
--

Congratulations to both Jon and Martin.

Mike
www.british-naturism.org.uk

Old 28-12-2002, 11:26 PM
Jon Green

sacha wrote:

Many congratulations to you and Jon - and above all to your wives! - on the
results of your efforts at propagation! What good news to read at Christmas
time!

Well, Christmas *is* the traditional time for sprouts...

Jon