Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-01-2003, 12:09 AM
Carol Russell

Default Eco' Disruption

I still haven't heard a public recantation from those who told
us all that a new ice age was coming upon us; that Iraqui
oil fires would deposit soot on the Himalayas and flood
Bangladesh; and that limits to growth would make us run out
of a large number of basic raw materials and make us choke
on our own refuse.

--
Anton

At least one prediction is that in a warming of the north pole, the
meting ice cools the north Atlantic, this stops the gulf stream from
coming to Europe ( a significant factor ). Hence a warmer world could
mean a European ice age!!!

Arthur