Old 17-03-2005, 11:02 PM
ian405

Default Hi Guys. First Time Poster

Hi guys. First time poster long time reader.
Just wanted to say "Hi"

On a side note my Hubby is REAL excited about
this new IPO stock GRDX. They just started trading
this one like 2 days ago. It's already almost
doubled in just 2 days! My Husband is really
excited about this stock. Say's it could make us
some really BIG money. You guys should check it out.
Just spreading the wealth
Go to http://www.otcbb.com
and check symbol : GRDX you will see how big the
growth is Let me know what you guys think
Old 18-03-2005, 05:31 AM
Duncan Heenan

Spam Spam Spam Spam

Old 18-03-2005, 10:30 AM
Cerumen

"Duncan Heenan" wrote in message
Spam Spam Spam Spam

Pump and dump scam spam as it's known. Only saw it here though so maybe
the spam blockers got it everywhere else.

--

Chris Thomas
West Cork

Old 18-03-2005, 12:23 PM
Registered User

How does your husband like being married to a lady called Ian?

The final fix on the new Craftsman lawn tractor (sorry guys I didn't hurt myself this time) Clark[_2_] Lawns 19 12-09-2007 11:33 PM
Hi Guys. First Time Poster jarrod796 Ponds 0 17-03-2005 11:39 PM
Transplanting Trees...New gardener...New poster kahunamo Gardening 3 03-06-2003 05:32 PM
Additional info from poster Me Roses 2 14-05-2003 12:20 AM
New poster (intro) Derek Turner United Kingdom 1 23-10-2002 08:36 PM