Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 22-03-2005, 09:39 AM
andrewpreece

Default Cordyline Australis

Just bought one, a couple of feet high, green leaves, no further info on the
pot except it says it gets to 3m/well drained soil/sun or light shade.

There is no visible trunk at the moment, I was wondering how fast these
things grow? I have a spot for it that is occupied by a dead tree at the
moment,
but I don't want to cut the dead tree down right away as there is a
dove-cote
thingy on top, so it'll go in a pot for the time being. I'd be interested to
know how
long it'll be before it reaches 6 feet. Any ideas?

Andy.