Old 13-01-2003, 10:28 AM

Default Wallflower Seeds

I thought I had sown them straight into a trough, but came across the packet
yesterday. Is there any point in sowing them now?

Old 15-01-2003, 04:54 PM
Alison

"K" wrote in message
I thought I had sown them straight into a trough, but came across the

packet
yesterday. Is there any point in sowing them now?

Nope I tend to think not - they like a long growing period and whilst you
might get some autumn flower it won't be as welcome as in the spring. Bung
them in an airtight container and pop in the bottom of the fridge and forget
about them for a while (though for me, if they're in the fridge I keep
seeing them and it reminds me to look to see what needs to be sown) - mark
it on your calendar for late summer sowing.

--A

Old 15-01-2003, 05:26 PM

"Alison" o.uk wrote in
message ...
:
: "K" wrote in message
: ...
[...]
Thanks, Alison I shall do what you suggest.