Old 29-03-2005, 02:00 PM
Victoria Clare

Default Actinidia Arguta

I planted this kiwi fruit relative a couple of years ago now, and it's just
not doing very well. It's not died, but it hasn't grown at all really, and
the twigs it made last year have died back to the stem. It looked a bit
yellow and sad last year and the leaves were very pale.

It's now just starting to show leaf buds again.

It's in a sheltered sunny corner and has been well mulched with compost.

It may be a bit dry there, as it is above a shelving bank, but I have tried
to keep it watered. The soil is neutral to very slightly acid.

Any ideas, apart from watering it more?

Victoria
--
gardening on a north-facing hill