Old 31-03-2005, 03:17 PM
Victoria Clare

Default Actinidia Arguta - pleeeeeese ?

Does anyone grow this plant?

What conditions do you give it and did you run into any problems?

(OK, a bit cheeky posting again I know, but I really, really want to know
on this one so am hoping it will catch an eye second time round, I've done
lots of searching and am stumped as to why mine is so poorly).

Victoria
--
gardening on a north-facing hill
in South-East Cornwall
Old 01-04-2005, 02:15 PM
Rupert

"Victoria Clare" wrote in message
.205...
Does anyone grow this plant?

What conditions do you give it and did you run into any problems?

(OK, a bit cheeky posting again I know, but I really, really want to know
on this one so am hoping it will catch an eye second time round, I've done
lots of searching and am stumped as to why mine is so poorly).

Victoria
--
gardening on a north-facing hill
in South-East Cornwall
Try this

http://www.crfg.org/pubs/ff/hardy-kiwifruit.html

Old 04-04-2005, 09:59 AM
Victoria Clare

"Rupert" wrote in :

"Victoria Clare" wrote in message
.205...
Does anyone grow this plant?

What conditions do you give it and did you run into any problems?

Try this
http://www.crfg.org/pubs/ff/hardy-kiwifruit.html

Already had that one, but I've just read through it again, thanks for
reminding me. The only thing they list as a potential problem is lack of
nitrogen, and I have been feeding with poultry manure... Will try feeding
more, I guess.

Victoria