Old 16-04-2005, 01:31 PM
Registered User

Location: London
Default Veronica gentianoides

Hi there everybody. New user here. A quick question - does anybody have experience of growing Veronica gentianoides. I always seem to kill it and I have just, against my better judgement, bought another. Any tips?
Old 17-04-2005, 06:58 PM
Martin R

Sam B wrote in message ...
Hi there everybody. New user here. A quick question - does anybody have
experience of growing Veronica gentianoides. I always seem to kill it
and I have just, against my better judgement, bought another. Any tips?

I've grown this for several years in a bed of fairly heavy, neutral to
acid, clay which, by the standards of my garden is fairly dry and gets
full sun all morning but is shaded in the afternoon. gets minimal
feeding and seems to thrive on almost total neglect, Suspect it would
not take kindly to too much competition.

Martin R