Old 17-04-2005, 02:20 PM
Paul

Default biodynamis and spagyrics

I'm trying to find information on planting biodynamically, in
particular plants for herbal remedies.

Also information on spagyrics and the differences/similarites with
relation to biodynamics.

Can anyone please help??

TIA
Paul.
Old 17-04-2005, 04:35 PM
Mike Lyle

Janet Baraclough wrote:
[...]
I'd never heard of spagyrics so did a google search....loads of
info, here's the first

http://www.al-kemi.com/Welcome/Intro...spagyrics.html
[...]
Thanks for the intro to spagyrics:-)

It looks like a good system for curing bovine costiveness. I wonder
if "Dr" McKeith is preparing a Channel Four series on it.

--
Mike.

Old 18-04-2005, 11:31 AM
Paul

On Sun, 17 Apr 2005 16:18:28 +0100, Janet Baraclough
wrote:

The message
from Paul contains these words:

I'm trying to find information on planting biodynamically, in
particular plants for herbal remedies.

Also information on spagyrics and the differences/similarites with
relation to biodynamics.

Can anyone please help??

I'd never heard of spagyrics so did a google search....loads of info,
here's the first

http://www.al-kemi.com/Welcome/Intro...spagyrics.html

enter spagyrics gardening in the search field for even more
interesting stuff. You'll find just as much searching on biodynamics,
it's all out there on the net.

If you don't know how to use a search engine, go to

http://www.google.co.uk/help/basics.html

and all will be revealed. It's really easy, and anyone can teach
themselves in minutes. No technical/computer skill required.

Thanks for the intro to spagyrics:-)

Janet

HI Janet,

Thanks alot for your response and site suggestion- will check it out!

Hope you enjoy finding out about it as much as I will.

all the best

Paul

Old 18-04-2005, 11:31 AM
Paul

wrote:

[...]

Have looked at the site and followed your google suggestions, V.good,
thanks, what I am specifically trying to find, and still can't find,
is how to plant in time with the alchemical calendar- if you come
across it on your searches please let me know, I'd be grateful.

Thanks

Paul