Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 21-04-2005, 07:23 PM
Phil L

Default Troublesome whitefly

I've had these almost every year in the greenhouse and now they are back
again, they first show up on the surface of the soil and look like tiny
white specks on the compost under the leaves (just some fuchsia cuttings up
to now, but I expect them to spread), and on the underside of the leaves,
I've squashed as many as possible by running my finger over obvious sites of
infestation, but is ther something I can spray onto the plants? - I don't
want to use any other insects for several reasons, the main one being I'm
too stingy!...are there any home made ways of eradicating them? ... or
chemical sprays?

They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country
and our people, and neither do we."
- George W. Bush, 5.8.2004

Troublesome K Barrett Orchids 9 19-12-2004 04:26 PM
Troublesome K Barrett Orchids 0 17-12-2004 10:17 PM
Whitefly Janice United Kingdom 4 29-09-2003 07:02 PM
European Whitefly Symposium II ian bedford Plant Biology 0 16-06-2003 07:56 PM
Whitefly sticky traps Frogleg Gardening 2 04-06-2003 04:56 AM