Old 03-05-2005, 10:38 AM
Janet Tweedy

What about a rowan? That would look good and not cause too much dense
shade for the flats plus it will have berries on it.
I have just borrowed a book from the library which was so good I have
ordered it from Amazon called TREES FOR THE GARDEN
It has loads of suggestions for trees for various situations and has
unusual as well as common varieties.

Borrow a copy from the library.

If it's in a village situation can you not ask for suggestions from
Groups of local clubs or schools, that way people will feel involved and
will tend to look after 'their' tree.
--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph

Any suggestions for tree shape? Ole Kvaal Bonsai 0 08-05-2003 07:44 PM
Tree removal suggestions Roberta Schaafsma North Carolina 1 01-05-2003 05:44 PM
Tree Suggestions? LeeAnne Gardening 8 14-04-2003 05:56 PM
Tree suggestions please zhanataya Gardening 7 14-03-2003 06:56 PM
Looking for some tree suggestions... Dave United Kingdom 2 23-02-2003 04:00 PM