Old 07-05-2005, 07:02 PM
Alan Holmes

"pammyT" wrote in message

"John Edgar" wrote in message
oups.com...
How can it be inhumane? We are not dealing with humans, but animals and
vermin at that.

ITY are a troll. Either that or you are clinically a phychopath, unable to
imagine anything from another perspective and have no concept of another's
suffering.

No he is not a troll, it is quite possible you are, who else would make such
a fuss about killing vermin.

Old 08-05-2005, 11:57 AM
Jaques d'Alltrades

The message
from "Alan Holmes" contains these words:
"pammyT" wrote in message

"John Edgar" wrote in message
oups.com...
How can it be inhumane? We are not dealing with humans, but animals and
vermin at that.

ITY are a troll. Either that or you are clinically a phychopath, unable to
imagine anything from another perspective and have no concept of another's
suffering.

No he is not a troll, it is quite possible you are, who else would
make such
a fuss about killing vermin.

Most people, I'd guess, as well as HM Governments of various flavours
over the years.

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/