Old 14-02-2003, 11:18 PM
david

Default I'm impressed

Said on here the other day that I had to get new soil warming cable, well by
chance I came across the following firm

N.A.Kay's Horticultural Products

Had the cable from them way below other prices I had found, and delivered
within 3 days.
The catalogues the enclosed have impressed me.great selection and many
things at very good price e.g. 6kw gas heater £159.95 (Lbs is the same but
plus VAT)
Worth looking at
01946 692134
cant get their web site working
www.kayshorticultural.com

The one down side is the catalogues have no index.

And before anyone asks.......NO I have no connection with them and this is
no Spam.

--
David Hill
Abacus Nurseries

Old 15-02-2003, 04:28 PM
Sue & Bob Hobden

"david" wrote in message
N.A.Kay's Horticultural Products

The catalogues the enclosed have impressed me.great selection and many
things at very good price e.g. 6kw gas heater £159.95 (Lbs is the same

but
plus VAT)
Worth looking at
01946 692134
cant get their web site working
www.kayshorticultural.com

The one down side is the catalogues have no index.

I'll second that, impressive catalogue and good firm to deal with.

--
Bob

Runnymede fighting for it's existence.

Old 16-02-2003, 09:31 AM
King

In message , Sue & Bob Hobden
writes
www.kayshorticultural.com

The one down side is the catalogues have no index.

I'll second that, impressive catalogue and good firm to deal with.

But the website is impossible to access? - at least, I get a Gateway
Timeout every time |I try...
Klara
--
On Surrey/Sussex/Kent border
remove nospam to e-mail

Old 16-02-2003, 04:05 PM
John Towill

"King" wrote in message
In message , Sue & Bob Hobden
writes
www.kayshorticultural.com

The one down side is the catalogues have no index.

I'll second that, impressive catalogue and good firm to deal with.

But the website is impossible to access? - at least, I get a Gateway
Timeout every time |I try...
Klara

I get "Cannot find server", Google can't locate it either?
Cheers
John T

Old 16-02-2003, 11:10 PM
Warwick

In article ,
says...

"King" wrote in message
In message , Sue & Bob Hobden
writes
www.kayshorticultural.com

The one down side is the catalogues have no index.

I'll second that, impressive catalogue and good firm to deal with.

But the website is impossible to access? - at least, I get a Gateway
Timeout every time |I try...
Klara

I get "Cannot find server", Google can't locate it either?
Cheers
John T

whois -h whois.crsnic.net kayshorticultural.com ...

No match for "KAYSHORTICULTURAL.COM".

Last update of whois database: Sun, 16 Feb 2003 05:52:11 EST

They maybe forgot to renew their domain. It doens't exist at the moment.

Warwick

Old 17-02-2003, 05:29 PM
Sue & Bob Hobden

"Warwick" wrote in message
"King" wrote in message

www.kayshorticultural.com

The one down side is the catalogues have no index.

I'll second that, impressive catalogue and good firm to deal with.

But the website is impossible to access? - at least, I get a Gateway
Timeout every time |I try...
Klara

I get "Cannot find server", Google can't locate it either?
Cheers
John T

whois -h whois.crsnic.net kayshorticultural.com ...

No match for "KAYSHORTICULTURAL.COM".

Last update of whois database: Sun, 16 Feb 2003 05:52:11 EST

They maybe forgot to renew their domain. It doens't exist at the moment.

Looking at their latest catalogues there is no mention of a web site address
so perhaps they have deleted it for the time being.

N.A.Kays Horticultural Products
Unit 10
Sneckyeat Industrial Estate
Hensingham
Whitehaven
Cumbria
CA28 8PF
Tel:- 019465 692134/692135 Mon to Sat. 01946 817405 Sun.
Fax:- 01946 694573

If that helps you get one of their comprehensive catalogues. :-)

--
Bob

Runnymede fighting for it's existence.

I came a cross a site today that impressed me. Jack Orchids 8 14-04-2006 07:05 AM
Not terribly impressed with glyphosate, but not a total waste of time ken cohen United Kingdom 2 29-08-2003 08:02 PM
Im Impressed Stewart Orchids 1 21-03-2003 06:08 AM
I'm impressed ..." At Last" david United Kingdom 7 20-02-2003 06:26 PM