Old 20-05-2005, 06:09 PM
Alan Holmes

Default Wish me luck!

The runner beans were getting rather long in the tooth, so
I've now planted them out!

Hopefully there will be no problems with the weather.

And, the radishes have started to show, so perhaps some of
the other things will follow suit.

--
alan

reply to alan(dot)holmes27(at)virgin(dot)net

Old 20-05-2005, 06:17 PM
June Hughes

In message , Alan Holmes
writes

The runner beans were getting rather long in the tooth, so
I've now planted them out!

Hopefully there will be no problems with the weather.

And, the radishes have started to show, so perhaps some of
the other things will follow suit.

Fingers crossed, hey? Have you thought about buying a bit of fleece to
cover them with?
--
June Hughes
Old 20-05-2005, 10:14 PM
Pam Moore

On Fri, 20 May 2005 17:09:51 GMT, "Alan Holmes"
wrote:

The runner beans were getting rather long in the tooth, so
I've now planted them out!

Alan, can you wrap some fleece around the plants and canes? That will
give them protection from any (hopefully) light frost we might still
get. Mont warned about it on GW tonight.
It will all soon be shooting up!
Good luck!!!

Pam in Bristol
Old 21-05-2005, 10:53 PM
Alan Holmes

"June Hughes" wrote in message
In message , Alan Holmes
writes

The runner beans were getting rather long in the tooth, so
I've now planted them out!

Hopefully there will be no problems with the weather.

And, the radishes have started to show, so perhaps some of
the other things will follow suit.

Fingers crossed, hey? Have you thought about buying a bit of fleece to
cover them with?

I've heard about fleece before but never actually seen any, must
have a closer look.

Old 21-05-2005, 11:39 PM
June Hughes

In message , Alan Holmes
writes

"June Hughes" wrote in message
In message , Alan Holmes
writes

The runner beans were getting rather long in the tooth, so
I've now planted them out!

Hopefully there will be no problems with the weather.

And, the radishes have started to show, so perhaps some of
the other things will follow suit.

Fingers crossed, hey? Have you thought about buying a bit of fleece to
cover them with?

I've heard about fleece before but never actually seen any, must
have a closer look.

Yes, do. It isn't expensive and may save you a lot of worry. (It looks
a bit manky but if it works, it's worth trying).
--
June Hughes

Old 24-05-2005, 09:45 AM
Janet Tweedy

In article , Alan Holmes
writes

I've heard about fleece before but never actually seen any, must
have a closer look.

Alan have a very large piece (bought on Ebay) I can spare some in the
post if you'd like to try a sample. It's so light it wouldn't cost much
to post.

janet
--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph

Wish me luck Franklinia effort. Bill[_13_] Gardening 3 26-08-2008 02:39 PM
Wish me luck gng Ponds 11 10-08-2004 01:55 AM
Wish me Luck! pixi Ponds 2 26-06-2004 11:09 PM
Great luck with CA online store Djay Freshwater Aquaria Plants 0 27-02-2003 05:16 AM
My Bad Fish Luck Continues Guys. Just Me \Koi\ Ponds 10 04-02-2003 02:23 PM