Old 21-05-2005, 01:56 PM
Dave

Default Annual events listings anywhere?

I've been browsing some of my magazines and decided that I ought to go
to some of these annual festivals of tomatoes or plums or apples or
whatever - but the reviews are either for something that will happen
months away (Sept or Aug) or have just happened and it will be nearly
another year before they come round again. In the meantime, I forget all
about them.

Does anyone have a good track of what is going on, or would be prepared
to post such a thing? How do the rest of you keep track?

I'm thinking of the tomato festival mentioned on GW last night, and the
Brogmore(?) temperate fruits thingy - did you know there were 350 types
of plum??? And a mere 2300 apples? When I have more covered space I'd
love to grow half a dozen tomato varieties, and I could manage a few
more smaller plum trees to go with the greengage and victorias.
--
David