Old 27-05-2005, 08:58 AM
Charlie Pridham

Default for Sacha

recently tried to get hold of you and I am not sure that I managed to get
through! (I know you are getting ready for a garden open so you may just be
busy) but I have recently "upgraded" my mail washing programme and I no
longer trust it, its become a bit keen! and I am worried it may have delete
any reply before I saw it :~)

--
Charlie, gardening in Cornwall.
http://www.roselandhouse.co.uk

Old 27-05-2005, 05:19 PM
Sacha

On 27/5/05 8:58, in article ,
"Charlie Pridham" wrote:

recently tried to get hold of you and I am not sure that I managed to get
through! (I know you are getting ready for a garden open so you may just be
busy) but I have recently "upgraded" my mail washing programme and I no
longer trust it, its become a bit keen! and I am worried it may have delete
any reply before I saw it :~)

I saw it and replied saying that yes, we'll be here on the 2nd but not the
4th. Maybe your mail washer has washed you! ;-) Looking forward to seeing
you again.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Sacha's Seeds Part 3 Mike United Kingdom 6 04-08-2003 10:22 AM
Sacha's Seeds Part 3 Mike United Kingdom 0 30-07-2003 10:12 PM
Sacha's Seeds Mike United Kingdom 1 10-07-2003 09:21 AM
Ping Sacha Just Me \Koi\ Ponds 3 26-05-2003 04:20 PM
Sacha re Monks Hood Annabel United Kingdom 9 15-03-2003 03:32 AM