Old 08-06-2005, 01:09 PM
P.Jay

Default Dying Ivy

Hope I can get some help here. I am a complete Dunce as far as gardening so
bear with me. I have a varigated Ivy growing on my back garden for about 25
yrs and I have just noticed it is dying rapidly from the top down . The last
time I cut it back was early last summer and it was fine up to about a week
ago.I live in Dublin (Irl.) so am subject to the same climate as most of you
good people.
I would be grateful if someone could point me in the right direction.
Thank you,
P.Jay
--
Take dog out to find me

Old 08-06-2005, 08:20 PM
P.Jay

"Tone" wrote in message
On Wed, 8 Jun 2005 13:09:43 +0100, "P.Jay"
wrote:

Hope I can get some help here. I am a complete Dunce as far as gardening

so
bear with me. I have a varigated Ivy growing on my back garden for about

25
yrs and I have just noticed it is dying rapidly from the top down . The

last
time I cut it back was early last summer and it was fine up to about a

week
ago.I live in Dublin (Irl.) so am subject to the same climate as most of

you
good people.
I would be grateful if someone could point me in the right direction.
Thank you,
P.Jay

Im trying to get rid of my Ivy. the damned stuff seems resistant to
practically everything

If I find out what it is Tone I will bottle it and send you some.
P.Jay

--

Just livin the Vida Sofa

Old 10-06-2005, 07:06 PM
nambucca

wrote:

[...]

My husband cresoted a trellis panel leant up against my beautiful tiny
leaved ivy ..........the ivy curled up and died

Ivy, Ivy & more ivy Roger Tonkin[_2_] United Kingdom 6 08-07-2016 09:48 PM
To ivy or not to ivy, that's the question? TimLondon United Kingdom 15 07-05-2013 06:08 PM
IVY IVY IVY JCYates United Kingdom 15 28-08-2008 11:22 AM
poisen ivy--scotts roundup poisen ivy ilaboo Lawns 4 06-06-2008 12:52 AM
Is my poison ivy dying?? TOM KAN PA Gardening 7 01-08-2003 03:42 PM