Old 22-06-2005, 08:36 AM
Jaques d'Alltrades

The message
from Chris Bacon contains these words:
Mike wrote:

wonderful, very helpful and caring response.
A great improvement. Keep it up.

Iy you're KF'd by J.B., why bother to reply? All this carp
is irritating me, who currently has no axe to grind.

MTAAAW.

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/
Old 22-06-2005, 08:40 AM
Jaques d'Alltrades

The message
from "Des Higgins" contains these words:

I would like to see more cod.

Oo-er!

Old 22-06-2005, 08:51 AM
Jaques d'Alltrades

The message
from "Mike" contains these words:

Iy you're KF'd by J.B., why bother to reply? All this carp
is irritating me, who currently has no axe to grind.

Why let me control your emotions to such a degree that "I" am irritating
you? Have you no control over yourself? Are you admitting that I am more
powerful than you and that you circum to me? Not very strong are you? Might
I respectfully suggest a visit to Nuneham Courtney and the Brahma Kumaris
organisation?

Very best wishes for an improvement in your self esteem

You don't control anyone's emotions.

Your continual snide sniping fits ill with your loudly-proclaimed desire
for sweetness and light.

You're a hypocrite.

Differing from someone's opinion's or approach is one thing, as is
commenting unfavourably, but personal attacks and vulgar abuse are
something else altogether.

And you accuse *OTHERS* of being net-nannies.

Sheesh!

Old 22-06-2005, 11:06 AM
June Hughes

In message , Jaques
d'Alltrades writes
Mike wrote:

wonderful, very helpful and caring response.
A great improvement. Keep it up.

Iy you're KF'd by J.B., why bother to reply? All this carp
is irritating me, who currently has no axe to grind.

MTAAAW.

Me too AAAW? What does that mean, please?
--
June Hughes
Old 22-06-2005, 12:26 PM
Jaques d'Alltrades

The message
from Jim Lesurf contains these words:

BTW I don't use OE, but this is for many other reasons... :-)

Slainte,

Slaìnte Mhòr!

Old 22-06-2005, 03:16 PM
Jaques d'Alltrades

The message
from June Hughes contains these words:

Me too AAAW? What does that mean, please?

Sheddism which has escaped into the wild, and is breeding in some quiet spots:

Me Too, Also And As Well

HTH and HAND...

Old 22-06-2005, 03:34 PM
June Hughes

In message , Jaques
d'Alltrades writes
The message
from June Hughes contains these words:

Me too AAAW? What does that mean, please?

Sheddism which has escaped into the wild, and is breeding in some quiet spots:

Me Too, Also And As Well

HTH and HAND...

G Thanks.
--
June Hughes
Old 22-06-2005, 03:35 PM
Chris Bacon

Jaques d'Alltrades wrote:
Sheddism which has escaped into the wild

Oh! The shed! I haven't been there for *years* - IIRC several
members were urglers as well. I wonder whether anyone's shed
doors have creaked slowly shut? I do hope not.
Old 22-06-2005, 04:29 PM
Sally Thompson

Mike wrote:

wonderful, very helpful and caring response.
A great improvement. Keep it up.

Iy you're KF'd by J.B., why bother to reply? All this carp
is irritating me, who currently has no axe to grind.

MTAAAW.

Me too AAAW? What does that mean, please?

Did he mean MTAAW: Me Too Also As Well?
See Acronym Finder at http://www.acronymfinder.com/

Sally in Shropshire, UK
Reply To address is spam trap
Old 22-06-2005, 05:08 PM
Kay

In article , Sally Thompson
writes
wrote:

Did he mean MTAAW: Me Too Also As Well?
See Acronym Finder at http://www.acronymfinder.com/

I object!
*My* thread has been *hijacked* for the discussion of acronyms

;-)
--
Kay

Old 22-06-2005, 06:01 PM
Mike

I object!
*My* thread has been *hijacked* for the discussion of acronyms

;-)
--
Kay

Some people in this newsgroup have no respect for others do they Kay? If
only all the subscribers were as perfect as me.

Mike

Old 22-06-2005, 06:10 PM
Mike

Sorry, forgot to put my sig in

:-))

--
National Service (RAF) Ass. Cosford 24 - 27 June Spitfire Fly Past
H.M.S.Impregnable Ass. Sussex 1 - 4 July Visit to Int. Fest of the Sea

Old 22-06-2005, 06:32 PM
Janet Baraclough

The message
from Kay contains these words:

I object!
*My* thread has been *hijacked* for the discussion of acronyms

Who asked you, SF? Unless someone has been telling lies, *I* own
this group.

Janet.

Old 22-06-2005, 06:52 PM
Jaques d'Alltrades

Jaques d'Alltrades wrote:
Sheddism which has escaped into the wild

Oh! The shed! I haven't been there for *years* - IIRC several
members were urglers as well. I wonder whether anyone's shed
doors have creaked slowly shut? I do hope not.

Yes, but not, I think, recently. No-one I knew very well either, and I
can't remember names now.

Old 22-06-2005, 06:54 PM
Jaques d'Alltrades

The message
from Sally Thompson contains these words:

MTAAAW.

Me too AAAW? What does that mean, please?

Did he mean MTAAW: Me Too Also As Well?
See Acronym Finder at http://www.acronymfinder.com/

No. See ^ up there.

If a thing's worth doing, it's worth overdoing...