Old 04-07-2005, 12:38 PM
Stephen Howard

Default Happlenut tree...

It's amazing what you can miss....

Pottering around 'the grounds' this morning, I passed by the old
Bramley apple tree at the bottom of the garden and noticed that
growing out of the trunk, about three feet up, was a hazelnut tree.
Not only that, but the hazel was a good two inches in diameter, and
stood some six feet tall.

Admittedly that part of the apple tree's trunk is obscured by a
largish elder tree, but even so I would have thought I'd have spotted
it before. Must have been there a good few years!

So..will my apples taste of nuts..or will my nuts taste of apples...

Regards,

www.shwoodwind.co.uk
Old 04-07-2005, 03:13 PM
Jaques d'Alltrades

The message
from Stephen Howard contains these words:

So..will my apples taste of nuts..or will my nuts taste of apples...

The second's a question I feel is best left unanswered...

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/
Old 04-07-2005, 04:39 PM
Miss Perspicacia Tick

Jaques d'Alltrades wrote:
The message
from Stephen Howard contains these words:

So..will my apples taste of nuts..or will my nuts taste of apples...

The second's a question I feel is best left unanswered...

Next time warn me when you're going to do that! I had a mouthful of tea!

Old 05-07-2005, 11:13 AM
Totty

Miss Perspicacia Tick wrote:
Jaques d'Alltrades wrote:
The message
from Stephen Howard contains these words:

So..will my apples taste of nuts..or will my nuts taste of apples...

The second's a question I feel is best left unanswered...

Next time warn me when you're going to do that! I had a mouthful of tea!

Miss Tick!!! Did you Goooooogle on Teabagging?

--
Jo