Old 18-07-2005, 08:54 PM
belto

Default tomatoes

After several years of trying to get a decent crop it looks like things are
progressing well.
With regular feeding how many hands is it recommended to develope in a
greenhouse feeding with Tomorite at the recommended dosage.
Regards

Old 19-07-2005, 03:38 PM
mike. buckley

In message , belto
writes
After several years of trying to get a decent crop it looks like things are
progressing well.
With regular feeding how many hands is it recommended to develope in a
greenhouse feeding with Tomorite at the recommended dosage.
Regards

I think it's 6.

I'm getting a bit fed up of Toms. How come I grew a great crop when I
was about 5, and now I can't get much at all?!

I have 6 Gardeners Delight in B&Q grow bags that have had a mixed year.
After they first got put in the bags they did nothing for a couple of
weeks, and have now sprung up magnificently, unfortunately all this
growth is leaf, the fruits haven't really appeared. Now they have yellow
leaves at the bottom. Hopefully I will eventually get some Toms.

On the other hand my bush Toms are doing quite well and I've had my
first small crop. These are planted in fairly large patio pots and in
JI's No.2, this is probably a sound plan for next year, I'm giving up on
Gardeners Delight!

--
Mike Buckley
RD350LC2