Old 23-07-2005, 12:27 PM
Ted

Default Lilies are dangerous to cats

other than the ultimate, death, what symptoms would we see.

dj

Old 23-07-2005, 12:36 PM
datsy

other than the ultimate, death, what symptoms would we see.

Take a look at this:
http://www.cfainc.org/articles/lily-dangers.html

Old 23-07-2005, 01:29 PM
Tumbleweed

"Ted" wrote in message
other than the ultimate, death, what symptoms would we see.

dj

not dangerous enough or I wouldnt have so many shitting in my garden, in one
case about 6 inches away from 3 large lilies.

--
Tumbleweed

tumbleweednews at hotmail dot com

Old 23-07-2005, 03:41 PM
cineman

Hi,
Cats can ingest pollen from Lilies by brushing against the open flowers then
licking their fur.
Keep Lilies in pots at higher level, or (fence off with electrified fencing)
regards
Cineman

Old 23-07-2005, 05:29 PM
mike crowe

I like the Electric Fence idea :-))

1000 volts to deter the vermin from coming back? (Then skin and cook.
Tastes like Rabbit)

Mike :-))

Old 23-07-2005, 07:16 PM
mike crowe

My daughter shoots them, (and rabbits) and puts them on the bonfire.

Any good?

Old 23-07-2005, 07:25 PM
BoyPete

mike crowe wrote:
My daughter shoots them, (and rabbits) and puts them on the bonfire.

Any good?

can't she cook then?
--
ßôyþëtë

Old 23-07-2005, 07:38 PM
mike crowe

She doesn't cook

Old 23-07-2005, 07:44 PM
Nick Maclaren

In article .com,
mike crowe wrote:
She doesn't cook

And just WHAT did her parents think they were doing, bringing up a
child that doesn't cook? I call it disgraceful.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.

Old 23-07-2005, 07:48 PM
mike crowe

What do you employ staff for?

Old 23-07-2005, 07:53 PM
BoyPete

mike crowe wrote:
What do you employ staff for?

rofl
--
ßôyþëtë

Old 23-07-2005, 08:51 PM
cineman

Hi,

feed them on corn until they are too heavy to fly, shoot to kill, cook with
garlic, and other herbs, or use lemon juice and parsley.

Dont forget to get rid of feathers first, which, if sterilised could make
cat pillow. And if eating wild pigeon dont grab you, the dogs or cats will
love you.( or the local foxes)

Nearly got hit on head today by pigeon, it could not take off in time, i
took a swipe at it whilst ducking and just caught the edge of its wing, drat
it still got away.

regards
Cineman

eenews.net...

Old 24-07-2005, 07:32 PM
Mike Lyle

mike crowe wrote:
What do you employ staff for?

To teach the children how to cook.

--
Mike.

Old 24-07-2005, 07:41 PM
Mike

"Mike Lyle" wrote in message
mike crowe wrote:
What do you employ staff for?

To teach the children how to cook.

Children don't go near the kitchens. That is the domain of the domestic
staff. You would have children on the lawn mowers would you?

Lilies - Lilies-Red_5684.jpg (1/1) Donn Thorson Garden Photos 0 29-06-2009 11:33 AM
Lilies: - Lilies-Stargazer-CU.jpg (1/1) Donn Thorson Garden Photos 2 26-12-2008 10:44 PM
PEACE LILIES WITH NO LILIES MARTY United Kingdom 1 08-12-2005 03:09 PM
Lilies Cats Brian United Kingdom 9 08-05-2005 06:01 PM
Day Lilies Lethal to Cats??? Fleemo Gardening 27 05-06-2003 01:32 AM