Old 25-08-2008, 12:40 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Spare seeds

Sorting out my seeds I have a couple of packets of stuff that i won't
use. Some might be a year out of date but will be worth sowing. Some I
got but changed my mind.
Nothing special at the moment but if anyone wants any I'll be happy to
post them if they drop me an email and an address.
Guess who can't bear to throw them out
I have saved seed from some plants which I will list if anyone is
interested, e.g. Gillenia trifoliata

Sutton's collection of 5 "Taste of India" Chilli de cayenne, Mint,
coriander, Onion Ailsa Craig and Tomato Tamina none used
Geranium hardy mixed (from Plant World) none used
Puya coerulea from Plant World (only about 12 seeds left in pkt)
Veronica virginica Chiltern seeds none used
Ptelea trifoliata Chiltern seeds
Eccremocarpus scaber roseus from HPS
Summmer Squash "Yellow straightneck" from www.roguelands.com none used
Aubergine Black Beauty from Mr Fothergills none used
Spinach bordeaux from Suttons none used
Pumpkin Hundredweight from Suttons none used
Morning Glory Heavenly Blue from Carters
Morning Glory Heavely Blue from T&M
Aquilegia McKana Ginat mixd (free from Amateur Gardening
Mr Fothergills) none used

--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph
Old 25-08-2008, 01:13 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Aug 25, 12:40*pm, Janet Tweedy wrote:
[...]

Can I have the Geranium please Janet?

Judith
Old 25-08-2008, 03:45 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Hello, Janet, thank you very much for the offer.. I am start making my
owm vegetable garden, and I need almost all seed I can get.. :P
If you could send me the Aubergine Black Beauty, the Pumpkin
Hundredweight and the mint seeds I would bem very thankfull..

My email is , please oontact me if you still got
the seeds

kisses

Filipe Gomes, Odemira, Portugal

Old 25-08-2008, 06:51 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In article
,
Judith in France writes

Can I have the Geranium please Janet?

Judith

Well yes if i knew the address
Old 25-08-2008, 06:52 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In article , AriesVal
writes
On Mon, 25 Aug 2008 12:40:56 +0100, Janet Tweedy wrote:

Summmer Squash "Yellow straightneck" from www.roguelands.com none used

I'd love the Summmer Squash "Yellow straightneck" from www.roguelands.com
please Janet - email with address on its way

Enough for two people so hope you don't mind am sharing it with another
emailer

Old 25-08-2008, 08:52 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Aug 25, 6:51*pm, Janet Tweedy wrote:
In article
,
Judith in France writes

Can I have the Geranium please Janet?

Judith

Well yes if i knew the address
--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraphhttp://www.lancedal.demon.co.uk

Of course you only know my old one! email on way.

Judith
Old 25-08-2008, 11:55 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

The message

from Judith in France contains these words:

Can I have the Geranium please Janet?

Do you want some of the larger cranesbill seeds? (Geranium sanguinium,
G. pratense, maybe g. sylvaticum and all crosses between?)

(Or a big bundle of seedlings? *DO* come and pull your own...)

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig
Old 25-08-2008, 11:57 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Anyone got access to limes with pips in, pretty please?

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig
Old 26-08-2008, 11:02 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Aug 25, 11:55*pm, Rusty Hinge 2
wrote:
The message

from Judith in France contains these words:

Can I have the Geranium please Janet?

Do you want some of the larger cranesbill seeds? (Geranium sanguinium,
G. pratense, maybe g. sylvaticum and all crosses between?)

(Or a big bundle of seedlings? *DO* come and pull your own...)

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig

Oh Rusty, yes, yes and yes!!! How do I send postage to people who
send me stuff??? Wan't some C. Lucifer and a flipping fly that is
buzzing near my head and driving me nuts, he seems immune to swatting
and to sprays!!!!!!

Judith

Old 26-08-2008, 01:23 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
K K is offline

Rusty Hinge 2 writes
Anyone got access to limes with pips in, pretty please?

Got couple of limes (or maybe only one) in the kitchen atm. Don't know
about pip status
--
Kay
Old 26-08-2008, 02:40 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Aug 25, 11:57*pm, Rusty Hinge 2
wrote:
Anyone got access to limes with pips in, pretty please?

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig

I might just, note I say only just - buy some limes this weekend to go
with a fish dish, if there are seeds in them, they are yours, email me
Rusty.

Judith
Old 26-08-2008, 05:20 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In article
,
Judith in France writes

Oh Rusty, yes, yes and yes!!! How do I send postage to people who
send me stuff??? Wan't some C. Lucifer and a flipping fly that is
buzzing near my head and driving me nuts, he seems immune to swatting
and to sprays!!!!!!

Judith

Oh good , when you send me your address i can send some geraniums too
Old 26-08-2008, 08:36 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

The message
from Judith in France contains these words:

Oh Rusty, yes, yes and yes!!! How do I send postage to people who
send me stuff??? Wan't some C. Lucifer and a flipping fly that is
buzzing near my head and driving me nuts, he seems immune to swatting
and to sprays!!!!!!

Send address - I think it's OK to send seeds to other EU countries, isn't it?

Don't worry about postage.

(But if you ever need to, you can get an International Postage Coupon
from le Bureau de Poste)

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig
Old 26-08-2008, 08:37 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

The message
from K contains these words:
Rusty Hinge 2 writes
Anyone got access to limes with pips in, pretty please?

Got couple of limes (or maybe only one) in the kitchen atm. Don't know
about pip status

I've got six limes in the kitchen, but none will have any pips.

I haven't seen limes with pips for many years.

Bah! Flippin cloning!

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig