Old 26-08-2008, 08:39 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Spare seeds

The message
from Judith in France contains these words:

I might just, note I say only just - buy some limes this weekend to go
with a fish dish, if there are seeds in them, they are yours, email me
Rusty.

Well, plenty of time. When you send an emu with your address for
gerania, you can update me (no, I have date stones...) on pips, ta.

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig
Old 26-08-2008, 09:30 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Aug 26, 8:36*pm, Rusty Hinge 2
wrote:
The message
from Judith in France contains these words:

Oh Rusty, yes, yes and yes!!! *How do I send postage to people who
send me stuff??? *Wan't some C. Lucifer and a flipping fly that is
buzzing near my head and driving me nuts, he seems immune to swatting
and to sprays!!!!!!

Send address - I think it's OK to send seeds to other EU countries, isn't it?

Don't worry about postage.

(But if you ever need to, you can get an International Postage Coupon
from le Bureau de Poste)

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig

I sent you an email Rusty it bounced and I didn't get your email!!

Judith
Old 26-08-2008, 09:35 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Aug 26, 8:36*pm, Rusty Hinge 2
wrote:
The message
from Judith in France contains these words:

Oh Rusty, yes, yes and yes!!! *How do I send postage to people who
send me stuff??? *Wan't some C. Lucifer and a flipping fly that is
buzzing near my head and driving me nuts, he seems immune to swatting
and to sprays!!!!!!

Send address - I think it's OK to send seeds to other EU countries, isn't it?

Don't worry about postage.

(But if you ever need to, you can get an International Postage Coupon
from le Bureau de Poste)

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig

Rusty your email is bouncing me!!!!! It's fine to send seed and it is
also o.k. for me to bring in plants, I do it openly so that Customs
can see exactly what I have in the back of the car, I've been pulled
over too many times at Customs to even try and bring in something I
shouldn't. I even get searched at airports, there must be something
about me which suggests I am up to something!

Judith
Old 26-08-2008, 09:35 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Aug 26, 5:20*pm, Janet Tweedy wrote:
In article
,
Judith in France writes

Oh Rusty, yes, yes and yes!!! *How do I send postage to people who
send me stuff??? *Wan't some C. Lucifer and a flipping fly that is
buzzing near my head and driving me nuts, he seems immune to swatting
and to sprays!!!!!!

Judith

Oh good , when you send me your address i can send some geraniums too
--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraphhttp://www.lancedal.demon.co.uk

Thanks Janet email sent.

Judith
Old 26-08-2008, 10:07 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Aug 26, 9:40*pm, Martin wrote:
On Tue, 26 Aug 2008 13:35:18 -0700 (PDT), Judith in France

wrote:
On Aug 26, 8:36*pm, Rusty Hinge 2
wrote:
[...]

Big breath test next?
--

Martin- Hide quoted text -

I'm not worried about that, I am totally teetotal when driving. I am
also part of an experiment that my husband devised, I have to lose 5
kilos for optimum health, can I shift it, no! My husband also wants
to lose about half a stone, so for two weeks we have only drank wine
at weekends and none during the week, tomorrow is the weigh-in, if I
haven't lost anything, then it's straight back to wine with dinner
tomorrow!

Judith

Old 26-08-2008, 11:03 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

The message
from Judith in France contains these words:

Separator in search of a sig

/\
/__\

This one?

I sent you an email Rusty it bounced and I didn't get your email!!

I haven't sent one...

....yet

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig
Old 26-08-2008, 11:06 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

The message

from Judith in France contains these words:

Separator in search of a sig

/\
/__\
You *ARE* using that one, and not just hitting 'reply', aren't you?

Though I must say, I haven't received any emus today - Zetserver may be down.

Rusty your email is bouncing me!!!!! It's fine to send seed and it is
also o.k. for me to bring in plants, I do it openly so that Customs
can see exactly what I have in the back of the car, I've been pulled
over too many times at Customs to even try and bring in something I
shouldn't. I even get searched at airports, there must be something
about me which suggests I am up to something!

I'll have to investigate.

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig
Old 26-08-2008, 11:14 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

The message

from Judith in France contains these words:

I'm not worried about that, I am totally teetotal when driving. I am
also part of an experiment that my husband devised, I have to lose 5
kilos for optimum health, can I shift it, no! My husband also wants
to lose about half a stone, so for two weeks we have only drank wine
at weekends and none during the week, tomorrow is the weigh-in, if I
haven't lost anything, then it's straight back to wine with dinner
tomorrow!

I'm teetally tatotal when driving too, jusht try bearthasyling me.

I lost four stone while DWP was ignoring me. I can recommend a diet of
pigeons and rabbis, fat hen, the oraches, ground elder, young hogweed
shoots, other veg I grew from seeds in stock, roadkill, nuts, berries
and other wild fruit, various fungi, gleanings from harvested fields
(fodder beans, wheat, barley) and maize cobs when out beating on the
nearby estate.

Why not try it?

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig
Old 27-08-2008, 09:46 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

The message

from Judith in France contains these words:

Rusty your email is bouncing me!!!!! *

Our mail server might have been down - now fixed.

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig
Old 27-08-2008, 11:03 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Aug 26, 11:14*pm, Rusty Hinge 2
wrote:
[...]

erm, emm thank ee Rusty but I think I will stick with my fish for a
while. Just weighed myself, hoping to see that I had, after all this
healthy stuff lost a great deal of the 5 kilos, moan... groan... I've
only lost 1kilo - I am going out for a jog in a minute!

Judith

Old 27-08-2008, 11:04 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Aug 27, 9:55*am, Martin wrote:
On Tue, 26 Aug 2008 14:07:38 -0700 (PDT), Judith in France

wrote:
On Aug 26, 9:40*pm, Martin wrote:
On Tue, 26 Aug 2008 13:35:18 -0700 (PDT), Judith in France

wrote:
On Aug 26, 8:36*pm, Rusty Hinge 2
wrote:
[...]

Stick to the wine, give up food.
--

Martin- Hide quoted text -

Good idea, if I don't lose another kilo, at least, by next week!!!

Judith
Old 27-08-2008, 11:34 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

The message
from Rusty Hinge 2 contains these words:
The message

from Judith in France contains these words:

Rusty your email is bouncing me!!!!! *

Our mail server might have been down - now fixed.

It wasn't down...

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig
Old 27-08-2008, 11:37 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

The message

from Judith in France contains these words:

erm, emm thank ee Rusty but I think I will stick with my fish for a
while. Just weighed myself, hoping to see that I had, after all this
healthy stuff lost a great deal of the 5 kilos, moan... groan... I've
only lost 1kilo - I am going out for a jog in a minute!

Oh, that's good.

It doesn't help to lose it all quickly - it'll all go on again at the
drop of a spotted dick.

Far better to reduce slowly, cut down (a little) on all those Big Mucks,
midnight fry-ups and cream doughnuts innit.

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig
Old 27-08-2008, 12:26 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In article , Rusty Hinge
2 writes
The message
from K contains these words:
Rusty Hinge 2 writes
Anyone got access to limes with pips in, pretty please?

Got couple of limes (or maybe only one) in the kitchen atm. Don't know
about pip status

I've got six limes in the kitchen, but none will have any pips.

I haven't seen limes with pips for many years.

Bah! Flippin cloning!

Can't you go out on a pub crawl and order vodka and lime "don't hold the
pips" ?

By the 15th pub you might strike lucky but if not you probably won't
care
Old 27-08-2008, 12:27 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In article
,
Judith in France writes

I sent you an email Rusty it bounced and I didn't get your email!!

Judith

I've got the address from your email Judith if Rusty can't get it from
you I can try from this end.