Old 22-05-2005, 09:12 PM
Registered User

Default french marrigolds

all my french marrigolds have started to get white patches on the leaves can anyone advise what is causing it please
Old 23-05-2005, 11:36 PM
Registered User

Location: Leicester, UK
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karlt
all my french marrigolds have started to get white patches on the leaves can anyone advise what is causing it please
Sounds like powdery mildew. This could be due to too little watering, too much watering or putting them too close together so that air cannot circulate between the plants. Pull out the ones with powdery mildew, and burn them. If you put them on a compost heap, the problem will recurr. The remaining plants might be OK if you catch it early enough. Alternatively, start again.

Rate This Thread:

French name Pat London United Kingdom 1 14-03-2003 11:01 PM
Free translation of your website in french ! Roger Lhoest Freshwater Aquaria Plants 0 06-02-2003 07:24 PM
Quotes was ( OT _ The French Are What?) Snooze Ponds 7 30-01-2003 10:45 PM
OT _ The French Are What? Walter P. Schlomer Ponds 19 30-01-2003 07:45 PM
French intrusion Tumbleweed United Kingdom 4 19-12-2002 11:02 AM