Old 11-05-2003, 05:57 PM
dstaples

Default Bob Leverett Goes Nation Wide

Well, maybe. In today's local paper an insert for Central US, called
American Profile, there is an article about Hunting Our Heritage Trees. Bob
and Gary Beluzo are the first half of the story talking about Massachusetts,
while Robert Van Pelt, Lee Frelich, and William Martin address their states
efforts.

Jani Leverett makes it in with a comment on her peoples view of the ancient
forests.

Not a scholarly tome by any means, but national recognition for an effort to
locate and identify the remnants of our forest heritage.

--
DS

Old 11-05-2003, 09:32 PM
Joe Zorzin

Hey Don, are you subscribed to Bob's email list called ENTS? It's a
topica.com list- you can go there and find it.
--
Joe Zorzin
http://www.forestmeister.com

you're a nation RichD Gardening 9 22-12-2009 09:33 PM
VOTE! - AUK awards ballot for April/May 2009 Boib Larter winsclueless noobie and Scott Salberg skins back Bob's foreskin and has a smeglunch in Bob's honor. Doc Dice Gardening 2 15-06-2009 07:21 PM
Orchid Family Weekend in your Nation's Capitol Gene Schurg Orchids 3 15-09-2003 02:32 AM
OT we led the nation OT K30a Ponds 10 08-08-2003 12:45 AM
Not All is Black Inside the Nation's Biggest Wildfire Re-elect Gore in 2004 alt.forestry 0 19-10-2002 01:59 AM