Old 19-06-2003, 03:20 PM
John Ponder

Default Maptech droped their bundled states

Man I should have bought oe of Maptech bundled state software for 149
now they want 99$ per state . Forestry supplier had La,MS, Ar andTx
still avail and I bought that but I want fl,Ga, al if I can find it

Old 20-06-2003, 01:08 PM
Geoff Kegerreis

I bought the last pack of MN, MI and WI... I've been told the same
thing. The pro
version of the maptech has some pretty nice features, but so far, I
cannot justify the
extra $$$ for the extra features. I feel it's a bit out of the $/value
ratio I believe is
practical.

Later,
Geoff

Old 20-06-2003, 04:33 PM
John Ponder

I found the florida ga al bundle at wenrners trading for 139$
including shipping Yippee. They had a promotion on that pro for like
99 awhile back and it will show you the adresses and I guees sat
photos. I just love Mapteck. It a real neat program