Old 29-07-2006, 10:27 PM posted to aus.gardens

Default Natiive Limes

Can anyone advise me where I can obtaib (probably by mail order) Native Lime
Trees please, I live in Maryborough Queensland.

regards

Old 30-07-2006, 03:47 PM posted to aus.gardens

Hi RooBoy,

Once upon a time there was a nursery in Pomona call Mountain Views Nursery.
If it still exists you might be in luck.

Also Daleys Fruit Tree Nursery in Kyogle but that looks like a packed lunch
and $300 worth of petrol.

Do you know if citrus canker is an issue in QLD?

Good luck

Richard

Cheers

Richard

Old 31-07-2006, 06:48 AM posted to aus.gardens

RooBoy wrote:
Can anyone advise me where I can obtaib (probably by mail order) Native Lime
Trees please, I live in Maryborough Queensland.

regards

i'd never heard of this til you asked. sounds interesting, wouldn't mind
one myself!

list of contacts on this page, might help:
http://www.abc.net.au/landline/conte...4/s1057751.htm

some yummy info from csiro he
http://farrer.csu.edu.au/ASGAP/APOL21/mar01-7.html

info about citrus canker in qld he