Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 22-06-2009, 12:26 PM posted to aus.gardens

Default mosquito breeding control

len writes:
have you checked out dipel?

Not yet. There are no hardware stores anywhere near me.

as with all things best to keep it out of waterways and that should
happen as the pool is contained?

Pool water is contained, but there's a drainhole in the bottom. :-)
There is as much water pooled in the yard as in the pool, and
that ultimately seeps into the street's stormwater drain. My
intention was to spray this water, too, to control the wrigglers
in it. The side of the pool is stopping the yard from draining.

the other link appears to be more about repelling the mossy from the
person.

Yes, I put that there so the next time someone asks what plants will
repel mozzies, I can find it with a google search! (I made a note of
it before I forget, and placed it where I'll be able to find it!)