Old 30-08-2004, 02:16 AM

Default Pope "Inline Irrigation Timer"(electric)

Recently I read about the Pope battery driven timer that can be
installed anywhere in a12mm or 19 mm branchline.

Unfortunately I could not find out where the timer is available.
Please let me know if anybody knows a source.

regards
Ulrich Sudhaus
Old 30-08-2004, 05:27 AM
Rod Out back

The timer in question is sold\manufactured in Australia by Toro
(http://www.toro.com.au/). They sell the Pope series os Tap timers, and
include an inline tap timer under the Pope range. Not a huge amount of info
on the Toro website, but there are links to find out how to set one of the
battery inline units up.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Rod.......Out Back

Old 31-08-2004, 11:17 PM
Dave

wrote in message

Recently I read about the Pope battery driven timer that can be
installed anywhere in a12mm or 19 mm branchline.

I had a look at these a little while ago - I couldn't use them as you need
to use high pressure pipe from the tap to the timer - the standard (home
use) irrigation pipe is not high pressure...

If you have high pressure pipe then they are definately worth looking at.

I also came across a battery operated inline "water computer" (can't
remember the brand) which had not only the timer but also battery operated
solenoids (up to 4 from memory) which enables you to run more than one
zone... again they need high pressure pipe up to the unit.

HTH.
Dave.

Hardie Pope Spray nozzel YMC Australia 1 03-11-2008 01:34 AM
Electric mowers [email protected] North Carolina 0 30-03-2003 05:08 PM
Electric in the garden' Jim W United Kingdom 0 30-03-2003 06:32 AM
new product(?)electric fencing for raccoon woes K30a Ponds 3 24-02-2003 11:10 PM
new product(?)electric fencing for raccoon woes K30a Ponds 2 24-02-2003 10:29 PM