Old 30-01-2003, 01:49 AM
Tim B

Default Support for table top grow light

A table top grow light set from Gardeners Supply is over $100. At Home
Depot, a pretty similar 48 inch shop light, bulbs, and chain can be had for
about $35.

My question is about how to construct a support to hang the shop light
under. Because of a general lack of space it's going on the kitchen table
so at my dear wife's suggestion I'm not thinking of a PVC pipe assembly etc.
Ideas?

Old 30-01-2003, 02:58 AM
Cereoid+10

Maybe you should get Christopher Lowell to do it for you?

http://dsc.discovery.com/fansites/ch...herlowell.html

Wouldn't that be something precious? :-D

.. .

Old 30-01-2003, 03:20 AM
Tim B

I can think of a couple of questions to add to his FAQs page. But I will
keep that to myself.

"Cereoid+10" wrote in message
.com...
Maybe you should get Christopher Lowell to do it for you?

http://dsc.discovery.com/fansites/ch...herlowell.html

Wouldn't that be something precious? :-D

.. .

Old 30-01-2003, 09:39 AM
Cereoid+10

My bad for not checking out the link before hand. Sadly most of his? faqs
concern getting tickets to his? show so that you can see him? prance around
the stage having another episode and where to purchase his? very own
designer products.

You need to use these links to find out where he? had an episode actually
doing something constructive. He? did have several episodes over lighting.

http://dsc.discovery.com/fansites/ch.../classics.html

http://dsc.discovery.com/fansites/ch...es/series.html

Aren't you curious finding out what his? favorite projects are? Too bad it
doesn't say what he? likes to download from his? computer. Who knows what
celebrities like Pete Townsend and Jeffrey Jones do in their free time?

Tim B wrote in message
.. .
I can think of a couple of questions to add to his FAQs page. But I will
keep that to myself.

"Cereoid+10" wrote in message
.com...
Maybe you should get Christopher Lowell to do it for you?

http://dsc.discovery.com/fansites/ch...herlowell.html

Wouldn't that be something precious? :-D

.. .

Old 30-01-2003, 02:30 PM
Tim B

End of the Christopher Lowell speculation conversation.

"Cereoid+10" wrote in message
.com...
My bad for not checking out the link before hand. Sadly most of his? faqs
concern getting tickets to his? show so that you can see him? prance

around
the stage having another episode and where to purchase his? very own
designer products.

You need to use these links to find out where he? had an episode actually
doing something constructive. He? did have several episodes over lighting.

http://dsc.discovery.com/fansites/ch.../classics.html

http://dsc.discovery.com/fansites/ch...es/series.html

Aren't you curious finding out what his? favorite projects are? Too bad it
doesn't say what he? likes to download from his? computer. Who knows what
celebrities like Pete Townsend and Jeffrey Jones do in their free time?

Tim B wrote in message
.. .
I can think of a couple of questions to add to his FAQs page. But I

will
keep that to myself.

"Cereoid+10" wrote in message
.com...
Maybe you should get Christopher Lowell to do it for you?

http://dsc.discovery.com/fansites/ch...herlowell.html

Wouldn't that be something precious? :-D

.. .

Old 30-01-2003, 09:19 PM
clc

My question is about how to construct a support to hang the shop
light
under. Because of a general lack of space it's going on the

kitchen
table
so at my dear wife's suggestion I'm not thinking of a PVC pipe

assembly
etc.
Ideas?

Tim, could you just put some of the strong ceiling hangers (like for plants)
in your ceiling and suspend the light from there? You'd probably have to
buy some extra chain for length, but I don't see why that wouldn't work.

Cheryl

Old 30-01-2003, 09:55 PM
zhanataya

On Thu, 30 Jan 2003 01:49:35 GMT, "Tim B" wrote:

A table top grow light set from Gardeners Supply is over $100. At Home
Depot, a pretty similar 48 inch shop light, bulbs, and chain can be had for
about $35.

My question is about how to construct a support to hang the shop light
under. Because of a general lack of space it's going on the kitchen table
so at my dear wife's suggestion I'm not thinking of a PVC pipe assembly etc.
Ideas?

How about installing the grow lights in the ceiling and with pulleys
you could raise and lower the shelf holding the plants. Bill did this
for me when we were in Orlando. It worked perfectly. He put mine in
the garage, but it would work equally well on a porch or spare
bedroom.

zhan
Old 30-01-2003, 11:54 PM
Tim B

My dear wife had things to say about the children using them for swings and
the cats doing acrobatics.

I gave up and bought one from Park Seed ... they have a $15 off special this
week only. You have to mention the special to get the discount.

Old 12-04-2011, 12:45 AM
Registered User

Basic greenhouse agronomical usually begins central with a acting anatomy that can be set up if it's bare and taken down if it's not. An bargain shelving kit will plan able-bodied for this purpose, provided you accept amplitude to set it up.
light grow