Old 06-05-2003, 02:21 AM
Lynn Boyd

Default [IBC] CRAETAGUS QUESTION

What might be a reason that neither of two Hawthornes will
bloom for me - growing long branches and looking healthy - not
yet potted and styled as bonsai. Three years and they haven't
had a blossom. I have had them for three years; they are
older than that.
I haven't fertilized them with special blossom encouraging
feed, but that hasn't worked to make other things bloom for me
so I am questioning what else can it be.
Maybe I apply the blossom favored fertilizer at the wrong time
on my trials with other plants. Frustrating! I am anxious to
have a Hawthorne bonsai.

Lynn

Lynn Boyd, Oregon, USA
Zone 7