Old 09-08-2003, 02:36 PM
Khaimraj Seepersad

Default [IBC] [VSL] [VSL] [IBC] Display question

Good Day to All,
Sean,

Just wondering,if instead of saying - And it really depends on
you and what you like, it's an art form, and it's to be enjoyed -

would not - if it balances/pleases the eye/looks right/feels
right [which ever suits the reader]be more sensible than, if you
like it ?
[I am not speaking of private displays in the home.]

I have seen so many situations where the creator liked it,but the
taste was so unrefined either by instinct or training,that it was
just considered a mess.[by a single individual or a group.]

There is much to be said for those rare folk who can break the
rules and invent or introduce a new idea.
Then there are those who just jumble.
Once again not a challenge,just wondering.
Khaimraj